a

a

Friday 23 December 2016

Sacred Celluloid is Back!


Yes, it has been nearly a year since I last posted here. And, if you were at all a fan of this blog, then I can say that you can expect a new series of reviews from me. Starting just after Christmas, I will begin a new review series called "300 Words on ________" detailing my thoughts on films both new and old.

What can you expect first? Stop back tomorrow for 300 words on La La Land and then, shortly thereafter, 300 words on Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. I can guarantee some classic cinema will be included in here soon enough.

I hope you are all as excited to begin this new adventure as I am. Until then, enjoy the holiday season. May it be filled with many great movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.